MediArte offers advanced software and systems for audio/video professionals, post production and broadcast environments. Below you find a short overview of our most important brands. Scroll down to more specific information:
- Ateme - high-end video encoding for 4K HDR HEVC (and other) premium content
- Dolby - software tools for multichannel surround audio
- DTS - software tools for multichannel surround audio
- Interra Systems - End-to-end QC systems
- Minnetonka - audio automation, loudness processing, multichannel surround tools and plug-ins
- Scenarist - authoring for DVD, BD, UHD-BD and more
- Storage systems
Interra Systems builds and supplies the most advanced QC systems for broadcasting, AV post production and product development: :
- Baton - "Next generation" Hybride QC systems for file-based workflows in broadcast and post productie studios [pdf]
- Baton+ - Data analysis for Enterprise Baton installations [pdf]
- Orion - Real-time Content Monitoring for AV distribution service providers [pdf]
- Orion-OTT - Real-time Content Monitoring for OTT workflows [pdf]
- Vega - family of Media Analyzers for HEVC, ABR, H264, VP9, TSA, AV Sync [pdf]
Audio automation & processing | Dolby, DTS, Auro and more
Minnetonka Audio offers software for audio automation in a broadcast or video environment. In addition Minnetonka offers many software packages for encoding en processing of audio formats:
- AudioTools Server is a modulair system that is build to order to automatically process audio workflows - for divers applications like automatic loudness correction, Dolby E channel remapping and surround processing. [pdf] [Details of each module]
- AudioTools Focus is a stand-alone software processor for loudness control [pdf]
- AudioTools Loudness Control for Harmonic ProMedia Carbon is a R.128 loudness plug-in for the popular Carbon encoder [pdf]
- SurCode software encoders/decoders for a.o. DTS or Dolby:
- Dolby Media Meter [pdf] and Dolby Media Emulator [pdf]
- NUGEN Audio loudness & surround tools
- RTW software - mastering tools, loudness control
- New Audio Technology - spatial audio design software
- Auro Technologies - 3D Creative Tool Suite
- IOSONO - surround mixing plug-ins
Professional authoring of DVD • BLU-RAY • UHD BD
Scenarist is the high-end standard for the production of DVD, Blu-ray Disc and Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc. This authoring software is the gold standard for Hollywood movie title production and every serious high-end studio in the world relies on Scenarist.
Scenarist is available in versions for DVD, for Blu-ray Disc and for UHD Blu-ray or combined. The new Unified Authoring solution offers a quick and easy combined production of both BD and UHD BD discs.
Scenarist is the only BDA-Certified authoring application and it is used to create the vast majority of commercially released Ultra HD Blu-ray titles worldwide. Moreover Scenarist is a BDA Contributing Member.
Scenarist is the only supplier of Dolby Vision (HDR) UHD BD title authoring and for discs with forensic watermarks. Scenarist also offers authoring of all officiële standards including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
Scenarist supplies the DTS:X audio encoding suite and the high-end 4K HDR HEVC encoders by Ateme. Upgrades from older systems by Sony (Blu-print en DoStudio) and from prosumer systems by others are available.
Ateme Titan File
HQ Video Transcoding, faster than real-time, any codec
TITAN File by Ateme (FR), is a multi-codec/format trancoding software, for mezzanine, STB and ABR VOD, Post Productie, High-end Premium (UHD Blu-ray) disc, Playout and Archive applications.
TITAN offers the highest video quality at the lowest bitrates with accelerated parallel processing.
TITAN is easy to install and configure and can be integrated within each workflow. With 24/7 automation and smart workflow features like intelligent watch folders, API integration with MAM systems and more.
The firste 10-bit 4:2:2, first 4K-UHD, and first High Dynamic Range (HDR) solution - the best choice for high-end premium content production.
DTS:X Encoder Suite
The DTS:X Encoder Suite is the successor of the DTS-HD Master Audio Suite and offers audio transcode into both DTS-HD and the new generation DTS:X audio bitstreams. Up to 11.1 audio channels and object-based encoding for DTS:X Master Audio for use in Blu-ray Disc, UHD BD and other premium digital media formats, VOD, broadcast and streaming.
The DTS:X Encoder suite offer the critical toolkit for audio professionals who need to deliver the latest audio formats. The suite includes the DTS:X encoder, DTS:X bitstream tools and the DTS:X MediaPlayer for QC.
Available for Mac OS X only
AV production systems need efficient and fast storage. Together with distributor Starline (DE) we offer a range of high quality system. From fast affordable desktop sets (like Thunderbolt sets) up to FC SANs and NAS systems. We only use well know reliable brands: Infortrend, Areca, Atto, Qlogic, Tiger Technology and more.
Call of mail for a system advice.
turnkey media production systems
MediArte has almost 30 years of experience in the AV content production and broadcast markets. We have trained many professionals, we have supported many systems across Europe, and have lectured at renowned AV eduction institutes, workshops and companies.
All this experience is available to you and we can help with almost all AV requirement.
Although many parts of AV industry is based around files, workflows, storage, automation, we also still understand the basics of audio and video.
We like to supply perfect working solutions for our products. Therefore we recommend the use of quality computers by Apple and HP. We can supply systems as turnkey set or integrate our solutions into your own workstations (as long as they follow our recommendations).
Let's discuss your requirements.